*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894773-Ghost-and-inner-circle
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#894773 added October 18, 2016 at 6:36am
Restrictions: None
Ghost and inner circle
** Image ID #2099018 Unavailable **

*Right*How you die and the treatment of your body determines what happens to your soul. However, due to a bizarre circumstance at your death, you find yourself...? It's your blog, knock my socks off. (BCoFs)

I find myself stuck in the afterlife and being transformed into a ghostly appearance only seen by some. I have no control over who is seeing me and why this being part of my unfinished business on earth. So I roam the earth from 9 to 5, sleeping it off after that.

First I encounter a man at his bedside. He is sleeping and I have the urge to wake him, asking him what I should do, and what significance this man could ever have on me. I don’t know the man; never set eyes on him before. So I wake him by rustling my long sleeved gown and touching him on the cheeks. Suddenly he wakes and screams at the sight of me. He is horrified of my astral body in his room. So I sit next to him on the bed, trying to reassure him that there is no need for panic, but it is very hard to convince him. After ten minutes I leave the room by the window, I have to go elsewhere.

Next, I find myself in a room with other ghosts I don’t recognize. We gather together and try to communicate but strangely enough that is not possible. Apparently, we cannot speak to other ghosts; only to living souls...and they are afraid of us. So I have to figure out how to communicate with people in a quiet manner without startling them too much. I think I will find a séance somewhere, that way I know for sure people want to communicate. Maybe I can learn more from them.

In the meantime, I am going to enjoy the possibilities of having an astral body and do some pretty darn cool things like entering houses through the walls and flying around in rooms. I try not to scare people that much, but I think that is wishful thinking. I am pretty scary right now.



*Right*Prompt: Have you built a positive circle of influence for yourself to get you through good and bad times? What or who, if it is a person, is in that circle, and can you describe those things, elements, or people? (BC)

Since my bad experience and its aftermath, see "PREVAIL [18+] which took me some time to overcome, I have lost a lot of friends. They were not there when I needed them and I lost contact. As a result of that, I am very cautious with people and have a little trouble making new friends. Luckily there are some friends in my inner circle at the moment and there are a few family members I trust. But I keep very much to myself; living alone and being a writer are ingredients to a solitary life I enjoy very much. Writing.com is therefore the perfect surrounding for me, being a site with people I can communicate with at my own pace and time. Very convenient. I love this writer’s community and have met some incredible writers with great personalities and warmth that is overwhelming. So I have added WdC to my inner circle. I can share my bad moments and my good moments and there are always some writers who will respond to it. I love it that way.

Furthermore, my dog Arie is my greatest companion in life. He is always there, day in day out and I love him dearly. He is the reason for going for walks a couple of times a day so I get a little exercise. He is in the house so I am not alone and I have to take care of him the best I know how, which is good.

Although my life changed dramatically over the past years I am happy at the moment.



Day EIGHTY SEVEN "Give It 100!
 
 
87% complete


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894773-Ghost-and-inner-circle