*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894693-Killer-Clowns-and-Hunters-Moon
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#894693 added October 17, 2016 at 7:16am
Restrictions: None
Killer Clowns and Hunters Moon
** Image ID #2099018 Unavailable **

*Right* Prompt: What do you think the latest clown sightings are about and why do the clowns creep us out?(BC)

I think it started out as funny come this Halloween. But it is not funny anymore. In my country too these clown sightings have hit the news on television. An eleven year old has sued one clown because he threatened him with a knife. I don’t think those sightings are funny, because they frighten children (and grownups too). I have always been frightened by clowns, as a kid. I think they are creepy. They appeal to the dark realm of nightmares, they are scary and when they have knives or axes with them they are downright harassing and offensive.

I wrote a small piece on the "Invalid Item an American serial killer who was a clown at parties when he was not killing young guys. Very scary. I think the current killer clowns are a reference to this real killer clown. Very tasteless.



*Right* Prompt: The Hunters Moon is the full moon in October. Write a story, poem, or something about October's Hunter's Moon.(BcoFs)

I’ve taken a peak at this Hunters moon this weekend, I was not aware of its significance. I love a full moon. It is always mysterious and full of dark anticipation. It appeals to our sense of mystery and drama in the quiet of the night. Because I always wake up in the middle of the night I find it especially appealing to look outside my window and see if I can spot the moon. I wrote "Invalid Item to warn the citizens of the earth for being too careless about the earth, from the moon’s perspective.



Day EIGHTY SIX "Give It 100!
 
 
86% complete


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894693-Killer-Clowns-and-Hunters-Moon