*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895328-Creepy-clowns
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#895328 added October 23, 2016 at 4:46pm
Restrictions: None
Creepy clowns
"Invalid Item
There seems to be an epidemic of creepy clowns trying to lure children away. They've been spotted all over the USA and a few other countries. What is up with people? *RollEyes* Anyway, write a short story or poem about a creepy clown on Halloween. This is another one of those that can be freaky or funny.

Creepy clown sightings are not funny at all. People and especially youngsters get spooked in the street and professional clowns get a bad name. There are in fact eight clown commandments that every real clown holds dear to the heart. http://www.coai.org/?page=Commandments



But of course, it goes beyond that. In my country, there have been sightings with clowns chasing people with knives. What's that all about? Not funny at all and in fact, this is sheer harassment and a violation. One kid reported it to the police and has sued a clown.

I am not particular fond of clowns, but I like CliniClowns the best. The concept of trying to cheer up sick people and kids in the hospital is very admirable.

It was Halloween. Sizzle the Clown walked in the hospital towards a sick ten-year-old when she saw a creepy clown coming out of the elevator. Masked, with a black and white costume, ax in one hand, and chainsaw in the other.

What the hell?

“Hey, who are you and what is this all about? You can’t enter this hospital frighten people with your appearance?”

"Argh, go away," a drunken voice gargled. The creepy clown tried to pass but Sizzle didn’t let him, grabbing him by the arm, forcing him to a standstill.

“What’s the matter with you, you are drunk, you scare people…leave now before I call security.”

“I am staying in this hospital, “the creepy voice said. “I have stage 4 cancer. This is my last wish before I die. I want to spook the hell out of people because they have never done anything for me. All my life I have been trying to be the good guy, friendly, concerned, always bending backward to please everyone. Now it’s over and I am going to die. This is what’s left of me so I am going to give them hell.”

“No, you’re not, “Sizzle took over the knife and the chainsaw. “I am going to put this down now and we are going to talk over a nice cup of tea. You are going to tell me all about your life. And I am going to try to cheer you up. We will become friends, I assure you.”

The creepy clown looked at Sizzle and burst into tears. “Would you do that for me?”

“Come on, “ Sizzle took the clown by the arm. “What is your room number? We have some talking to do.”



Word Count:463

** Image ID #1954951 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895328-Creepy-clowns