*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895588-Day-7---13-Days-of-Halloween---Ghoulish-Reviews
Rated: E · Book · Contest Entry · #2093462
Bits and pieces of prose and poetry entered in contests for the I Write contests.
#895588 added October 25, 2016 at 8:32pm
Restrictions: None
Day 7 - 13 Days of Halloween - Ghoulish Reviews
It's creative review day!!! In the past, there has been some confusion to what this means. I don't want a plain Jane 250 character pat on the back review. I want to see a nice template that possibly uses Halloween emoticons as bullets or other things. It shouldn't be gaudy but should represent what we are doing here. It should be at least 750 characters without WritingML. If you would like an example of what I'm looking for, you may go view my own reviews. I won't give you a template here because then I wouldn't be able to see your creativity shine through. However, feel free to find a template that makes sense for you and make it your own.

You only have to review one of the items below, either the poem or the short story. However, if you review both, it will give you a definite advantage in the competition as I will double your score for this day.

All reviews must contain the following:

I am reviewing your piece today as part of the "Invalid Item reviewing challenge.
Which looks like this:
I am reviewing your piece today as part of the "Thirteen Days of Halloween" reviewing challenge.


Poem: Hunters Moon Halo (13+)
A Halloween poem about the Hunters moon and that beautiful, lunar halo.
#2099903 by SB Ghoulishly Gory (332)

I created a template and reviewed this one - Review of "Hunters Moon Halo "

Short Story: Waltz of Death (13+)
A Halloween experiment gone awry.
#1489611 by Mrs. Battiwynโ™ช (274)

I am in the process of reading this one and then reviewed it as well - Review of "Waltz of Death"

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
© Copyright 2016 ๐Ÿ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
๐Ÿ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895588-Day-7---13-Days-of-Halloween---Ghoulish-Reviews