*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895613-UFO-landing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#895613 added November 1, 2016 at 2:50am
Restrictions: None
UFO landing
"Invalid Item
*Right*A UFO has landed on our planet on Halloween. Several aliens have come to Earth to study our culture. Where did they land? What scene did they find? What conclusions will they draw? Be creative here. It can be funny, insightful, creepy, even slightly gory. Do not have the aliens watch a group of trick or treaters and write about how weird they find us. I will give you a big 0 if you do. Instead write about them coming up on a Wiccan ritual, or to a movie theater where a scary movie is playing, or make up something else entirely fictional. You can write a short story or poem.

Near a high school in the west of the country, hellish lights appeared in the dark night. A UFO landed silently between the trees in the middle of the big field of the sports center. A metal bridge appeared in one of the corners of the space ship and three green figures with oval heads and no ears looked into the dark night with their big eyes. They looked at the right, at the front and straight ahead before they noticed the big building in front of them. The American School was brightly lit and several teenagers dressed up for Halloween were walking in and out of the entrance.

The three men from the moon started walking towards the school. While approaching some kids they saw weird fumes coming out of their mouths while they lurked at short white sticks. What a strange phenomenon!

“Hey dudes, totally dig your costumes. Come on in.” A Big Panda with fluffy paws greeted them.

The three moon men entered. Loud noise reached their delicate eardrums and since they had no outside earlobes the noise entered their brains immediately. It shook them up completely and for a few minutes, they were paralyzed, not able to move or speak.

A girl in white and red leather hosen and pig tails on her head saw the confusion.

“What’s wrong guys, music too loud for you? Why don’t you chill in the Kiss and Hugs Room upon the first floor? It’s nice and quiet there.”

She motioned them to a big wooden stairs and the moon men ascended with care.

On the first floor, a dark room was dressed up with black and white cloth, small colored round objects hanging from the ceiling. Some candles were lit.

Curtains. Balloons. One of the three translated into his mind while passing the information to the others by telepathy.

Two persons dressed up like storybook figures (Hansel and Gretchen, clicked the first moon man inside his head) were standing close to each other participating in a strange ritual involving mouths and saliva. It was gross! It looked dangerous too because of the germs transmitting that occurred.

One of the three jumped in and pulled the two kids away from each other. To the rescue!

“Hey, what the hell?!” shouted Hansel and lashed out to the moon man. A well-placed punch and the moon man was out on the floor.

Gretchen approached the two other moon men, checked them out and decided to take action as well. She took a rope hanging from the ceiling, made a lasso and caught the aliens with one throw. Then she tied them up.

The pair left in a hurry leaving the tree extraterrestrials helpless in the middle of the room.

With extreme efforts, they managed to escape, flee from the school into their spaceship and left the earth. Violent offspring they jotted down in their virtual log.

For the next couple of decades, there would be no sightings from the moon.



Word Count: 495
** Image ID #1954951 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895613-UFO-landing