*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895933
Rated: E · Book · Romance/Love · #2098114
This follows the October Nano Prep Challenge... for part 2 of Fractured Dreams - Moving On
#895933 added October 30, 2016 at 8:42pm
Restrictions: None
Day 25 - Setting List & Database
Tuesday, Oct. 25
Required: Setting List â–¼
Draft a list of your settings and write a brief description of each. NOTE: You will have opportunities to revise the list throughout October, so this revision is not expected to be fully accurate or complete.

Historic District of Kitchener, Ontario - this is an area that runs along Victoria Park in Kitchener. The houses are old, well cared for and interesting. They are large with good size lots. The house Taygen lives in is a combination of houses on ____ street.
Victoria Park
Suddaby Public School
Downtown Kitchener and Waterloo - but if I am going to move The Bookshelf to Waterloo why not move it to Kitchener? If I have it in Kitchener she does not need to drive as much. I can combine the wonderful aspects of the Guenther hotel and the Bookshelf... as the Princess theatre is just up the block in truth. The café can be more like Café 1842 - and Taygen can do more hours there as well as the bookshop.
Her mother's house in the Forest Hill area of Kitchener - a well established area.
Her house with Carson on Pine Martin Crescent - newer subdivision. Carson hates the neighbours; Taygen smoothed things for them, but after she leaves and Cheryl moves in (after the Reno's are all done!) things may get messier.


Bonus: Setting Database â–¼
Compile your setting list into a format that is easy to update, such as an electronic file (or collection of files) or a binder with room to grow. Keep your list handy for future updates throughout the Prep.

This will be in Scrivener.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
© Copyright 2016 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895933