*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896060-100-days-blogging
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#896060 added October 31, 2016 at 3:20am
Restrictions: None
100 days blogging
Balloons 2

Today, on Halloween, I am celebrating my first completion of "Give It 100!! I did the 100 days of blogging. *BigSmile*. I have to thank "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+], "Blog City Prompt Forum [E], and "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum [E] for that because of the prompts. It wasn’t hard to do at all. In fact, it was fun and I am continuing blogging since I really, really love doing that. Happy Halloween to you all! *Heart*.



*Right*Prompt: “Expect the good. Mentally concentrate on the good, and know that your subconscious mind answers you always. It never fails.” Joseph Murphy, from The Power of Your Subconscious Mind. How much, do you believe, the subconscious mind affects the humans and their concerns?(BcoFs)

The subconscious affects us all a great deal I believe. I am an adept of Sigmund Freud who wrote: “The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water.” The rest of it is subconscious material. I loved his Interpretation of Dreams. Dreams are a great way to explore the subconscious mind. And of course, my Muse lives in the realm of the subconscious!

Expecting the good prepares your mind on the good things to happen. It is therefore more receptive to good things and will force you in a way to ‘will’ the good things happening in the universe. It influences the outcome of what’s happening in your life. Not so much that you master its outcome totally, we don’t have that degree of control, but you focus on the good things rather than the bad. I think to a certain extent Positive thinking is tribute to that. I only don’t like the way Positive Thinkers are dominating the conversation by stating everything is the conscious mind. For the most part it is subconscious and unconscious material beyond our immediate control.



*Right*Prompt: You and your partner, spouse, significant other, etc. are going to a Halloween party. The host has asked that each couple come as an animal either mythical or real, but not as the same species of animal. What do you and your partner dress up as and why? What happens at the party?(BC)

My significant other would dress up like a dog, since I am a dog owner. In Greek mythology, Cerberus, often called the "hound of Hades", is a monstrous multi-headed dog, who guards the gates of the underworld, preventing the dead from leaving. My own costume would be that of Barong a lion-like creature and character in the mythology of Bali, Indonesia. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda, the demon queen and mother of all spirit guarders in the mythological traditions of Bali. The battle between Barong and Rangda is featured in Barong dance to represent the eternal battle between good and evil.

At the party, we would dance a mythical dance, do fun palm reading, tell the future and generally have a good time. We would drink that wonderful white wine that’s been served and we would try not to get too drunk.



Day 100 "Give It 100!
 
 
100% complete


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896060-100-days-blogging