*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896094-Happy-Halloween
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#896094 added October 31, 2016 at 12:10pm
Restrictions: None
Happy Halloween
Monday, October 31, 2016


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1446
You and your partner, spouse, significant other, etc. are going to a Halloween party. The host has asked that each couple come as an animal either mythical or real, but not as the same species of animal. What do you and your partner dress up as and why? What happens at the party?

I don't have a significant other; however, I think I could find someone to escort me to the party. We would go as a wolf and a dragon. I think those animals would go good together. I would make up an Aesop-like tale about a wold and a dragon becoming friends. The wolf has always been one of my favorite animal, but I'm not sure why. Perhaps the wolf is my spirit animal and that's why it's one of my favorites.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prpmot for DAY 966
“Expect the good. Mentally concentrate on the good, and know that your subconscious mind answers you always. It never fails.” Joseph Murphy, from The Power of Your Subconscious Mind How much, do you believe, the subconscious mind affects the humans and their concerns?

This week begun with an interesting coincidence. If it was a coincidence and not the hand of God or fate giving me hints to the coming week. I don't believe in coincidences, so if events or incidents in my life appear coincidental I chalk them up to the universe, God, or fate attempting to give me a message about things to come or a suggestion that I should change my attitude about something. The coincidence this week have to do with positive attitudes. Before I checked this prompt, I read an article in "Invalid Item titled "Positive Reflections" by pinkbarbie.


Do I believe the subconscious mind affects the humans and their concerns? At one time in my life my answer would have been no. That was a long time ago when I was less mature then I am today. Now my answer is yes. My problem is that I don't always focus on positive thoughts and this is my downfall. As long as I focus on positive thoughts and keep praying positive prayers then events and circumstances in my life go fairly well and the ride is less bumpy. When I let a small negative thought get stuck in my mind then everything goes south and negative molehills become mountains. I think the coincidence I encountered today is giving me a message about keeping positive thoughts and blogging about the positive.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896094-Happy-Halloween