*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896339-War-Chest-Wednesday-Smiling-and-Judging
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#896339 added November 2, 2016 at 12:18pm
Restrictions: None
War Chest Wednesday: Smiling and Judging
Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I just finished my morning NaNo writing session. Which resulted in approximately 1,075 words written. I had to stop because I ran out of personal writing ideas, as well as things to say. I would have run out of thing earlier if it hadn't been for the {item:blogcity prompt. Yesterday, I decided that part of today's NaNo entry would contain a dot list. The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt made a good dot list, since this year my NaNo writing concerns personal thoughts and issues. I'm copying the "Things that Make Me Smile" list into this entry. Since I'm still working on "Invalid Entry it is restricted to my eyes only. As soon as I reach or exceed the word count goal I will change the restriction to "Registered Users and higher only".


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 968
Make a list of 10 things that make you smile. This is with Elle - on hiatus in mind.

*BulletGr* Chanting God's Most Great Name
*BulletGr* Memories of the years I spent with my Mother
*BulletGr* Positive reviews I receive on writing.com
*BulletGr* A strong cup of black silk coffee
*BulletGr* The picture of 'Abdu'l-Baha I have sitting on my computer desk
*BulletGr* Remembering to take all my medication
*BulletGr* The Long Healing Prayer revealed by Baha'u'llah (Baha'I Prayer book pages 91-98)
*BulletGr* The prayer of protection revealed by The Bab (Baha'I Prayer book pages 133-135)
*BulletGr* Watching China the chihuahua dance across the tile floor
*BulletGr* Accomplishing my daily NaNoWriMo word count goal

The War Chest Wednesday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
What is the difference between 'judging' someone and simply 'disagreeing' with someone? Is it possible to let someone know you disagree with them without judging them?

It's possible to disagree with someone without judging them. One of the secrets is to avoid criticizing the person about any decision they make or the way they live their life unless you are asked for your opinion. Another secret is not to be offended or threatened because the person lives differently then you or has a different opinion. Remember just because you think something should be done one way or the person should live their life the way you live yours or share your beliefs doesn't they are wrong or right. What it means is that they have a different belief system then you do.



© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896339-War-Chest-Wednesday-Smiling-and-Judging