*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896602-Science-Fiction
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#896602 added November 5, 2016 at 7:07am
Restrictions: None
Science Fiction
I won Screams!! and saw TWO rainbows this morning! My weekend could not have started better. *BigSmile*

*Right*Creation Saturday! You're in charge of building the ideal robot- the robot science fiction has been telling us for decades is eventually gonna exist. What is it going to look like, how is it going to function, and what role will it play in your day-to-day existence...complementary, or otherwise?(30-Day BC)

I would love to be the owner of the ideal robot. It would function as a housekeeper/cook/cleaner since I am not much of a housewife, to begin with. In the future, I would purchase such an ideal computerized mobile MPAD 2.0 with build in voice and voice recognizer for the prize of a second-hand car, say 1000 euros. Although money is tight in my household I would buy one immediately. It would go by all colors but I would like a black and silver gray one. He, I would call him Butler, would look like the droid R2-D2 or Artoo-Detoo in the Star Wars sequel. A combination of a mechanized troll and a high-tech hoover with the possibility to enlarge so he could fit the countertop in my kitchen and do the dishes and clean windows without using stairs. I’ve always wanted a butler, and then I got one!



*Right*"It's funny how humans can wrap their minds around things and fit them into their own version of reality." Do you agree or disagree with this assessment of humans, Have you seen someone create their own version of reality when you actually know differently?(BC)

In 1981 an old fisherman in the Netherlands without television or radio was interviewed. He didn’t believe the first man on the moon ever existed. It was all a scam, it never happened. To his view, if men were to ever set foot on the Moon he would freeze to death, if someone ever set foot on the Sun he would fry to death. It just was not possible. He firmly believed this. Men were not supposed to be in the sky, the birds were, men should stay on earth. It was featured across the country and everybody laughed at that silly old man.



*Right*Prompt: Use Pillars of Destruction as inspiration. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/gorgeous-nebula-photos-reveal-pillars-o...

The Carina Nebula, a massive stellar nursery 7,500 light-years from Earth, reveal that new star births are destroying the very clouds of gas and dust from which they spawned. These Pillars of destruction look like giant ghostly stellar monsters to me with the changing shape of a science fiction like creature or a stellar bear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vq3HLw_4Ic . So it’s eating stars and shine in all different colors. I like the look of it. Perhaps it will be the beginning of a Sfi story about star ghosts in the galaxy eating away other stars end thereby creating little black holes in which everything in their path disappears, becomes non-matter. Of course, it would feature a human heroine or hero who would rescue the earth by changing the structure of the ghostly apparitions (How I don’t yet know) and save the Universe from disappearing and imploding in itself.



Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896602-Science-Fiction