*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897641-The-Best-Bloggers-Blog-On
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#897641 added November 15, 2016 at 7:34pm
Restrictions: None
The Best Bloggers Blog On...
PROMPT: Talk Tuesday! We're at the halfway point of November. What have you learned from any of your fellow bloggers in the group this month?
          Now don't blush, or mutter "aw shucks", this is intended as a heartfelt compliment, so, please accept it. My fellow bloggers are great people! They are so thoughtful, funny, and supportive. Well, not all of us are Trump trumpeters, and we share that commonality.
          To that end, I love Kit 's proposal that we all live together in a writing commune on a deserted island somewhere. I vote for a tropical, no snow climate. Writing barefoot sounds so freeing. Kittiara writes so eloquently, and honestly. I learned that she is a deep thinker, yet she created a wonderful story about Fraidy the cat.
         Apondia is another thoughtful blogger who revealed that her first father-in-law smoked a pipe. Obviously, she is an optimist, she remarried. I know she believes in raising children to be free thinkers.
         SB Musing Oh, Sara has taught me mucho... She never gives up. She claims I crack her up...thanks. I've learned she too sees the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the silly, and she likes to laugh. Her mind is never idle. I now know she likes 'Princess Bride', and 'Whose Line is It?' Here is a random prop, do with it as you wish.
         the Wordy Jay This is another blogger who likes to laugh, and elicit laughter. I have learned this is not the son of Brother Nature because he verified this, so, no nepotism. Sadly, Jay's parents denied 'him' toys. Huh... Books were a welcome diversion though. Jay uses emojis.. I like the blog introduction: "wade, splosh." Why not then 'jaywading'?.
         Brother Nature Hmm, the first thing I noticed is that his username and handle are the same...smart move. His name is Joel, as in Billy, sort of... He has a son named Jay. He admits to being married with a wife who permitted him to use the term 'stuffies', and, oh, yes, he has two photogenic stuffies, Clown and Monkey. Gasp, Joel confesses to not owning a cellphone! He laments that he is turning into his mother....sigh, aren't we all? His tale about his superstitious mother was hilarious. Oh, and he agrees 'A Christmas Story' is one of the finest holiday movies ever made.
         Acme Huh, another wdc'er who chose to have one handle/username... brilliant! This is another blogger with a terrific sense of humour. He has confessed to a blogging addiction, and he is making valiant efforts...I have learned that this former pub manager once foiled deadly carpet sharks with his sidekick Fluffy. That name does strike fear into my very marrow...
          So, in summary, I have learned that only the best, the most talented writers hang around this blog site. Thank you! Blog on...

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897641-The-Best-Bloggers-Blog-On