*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897667-Freedom
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#897667 added November 16, 2016 at 9:28am
Restrictions: None
Freedom
40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age.

41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear. Matthew 13:40-43

No evil and sin is found to be active in the eternal truth. It is temporary ballast that has no final truth in the kingdom of heaven, thus is thrown into the fire of light-love-life. The divine soul knows about such possibilities and the pathways of burning / developing them into the good.

Everything that starts in evil becomes eternal good when set into the divine.
The end of the age is the end of a time-based experience in all scales. Thus the specific end of time is also after each human life and within life, even throughout life. Repentance and forgiveness are the methods used during life to turn experience on sins and evil into the absolute dedication of avoiding such things. Only a purified soul can be in heaven. Purification is a painful learning process even for good men. Without purification there is no revelation of heaven.

The purified soul contains all possible pathways and the conclusion under infinite conditions and scenarios. It knows it all and thus no path is outside the eternal soul. It is what happens in freedom. Freedom causes goodness in total, always, here.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897667-Freedom