*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897737-Maturity
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#897737 added November 17, 2016 at 10:01am
Restrictions: None
Maturity
The heart that has hardened itself towards the divine love, identified with a body-mind-role and tries to create something for an anticipated fictional self, while proofing its foolishness by loosing its innocence and natural grace more and more, is a soul aspect that has not yet the maturity to live humbly in divine peace and love.
Such an aspect is routed through worldly life again and again and can hopefully develop one day the needed maturity. The maturity is not in development of divine capabilities, it is in admitting the inability to do so, the desperate cry for peace, righteousness, gentleness, aliveness, compassion, goodness. It is the acceptance that what is perfect, cannot be created but is gratefully and humbly found in absolute freedom by itself. Trusting in it, living in it, choosing not to want something else, thus a free will to accept goodness just the way it is, is what can be called true maturity.
The difference to the childish peace is in knowing about all the misguided tendencies, knowing where not to go and not wanting to try out bad stuff. The child does not know about it and traps itself in the devilish offers presented and unashamedly publicly communicated to be purpose of life in this world. The child has a good heart, is a charming loving presence, yet not able to stay good for itself in an environment of potential evil.
So the way is naturally going through innocent childhood, messed up adolescence and flawed adulthood into a state of maturity that - when it works out properly - is usually reached between the 40th and 50th birthday. Unfortunately, most men don't reach maturity, even not when the careers and bodies are crashed down in old age and people frequently die even more flawed and frustrated as they became somewhere between the 20th and 40th birthday.
Maturity is reaching a state of full devotion and gratitude towards God, thus turning into God's will by free will for being able to stay in freedom and peace. Few hearts apparently reach it within this lifespan. If you read this, you may be one of the exceptions.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897737-Maturity