*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898465-Xmas-dishes-and-trees
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#898465 added November 27, 2016 at 4:54am
Restrictions: None
Xmas dishes and trees
It's currently mayhem in the kitchen so I'm taking refuge in my room. So for today, what was the best (or worst) memory of kitchen mayhem during the holidays? How did it end?(30-Day BC-Dragon is hiding )

Years ago in my twenties, I already disliked doing the dishes, just like today. When it was Xmas I had a real bad kitchen situation, and there were people coming. I didn’t have time to do the dishes so I hide them in my cupboard. It looked all clean and tidy. I remember having a wonderful time together and the next day I was busy doing the dishes all morning. Nobody noticed!



*Right*How do you feel about creating themed Christmas trees? Do you feel it's fashionable to follow the different trends? Or do you feel it’s more important to keep the family traditional tree? What's your favorite ornament on the tree? http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/home-and-garden/24-christmas-tree-decorating-... (BC)

I love all Xmas trees, themed or traditional. Since I don’t have that much space I have a little tree on a side table. I can choose for silver, red or black since that’s the color of my balls and ornaments. This year I think I go for silver. I like that the most. I have guests for Xmas dinner and a sleepover so we are going to enjoy this traditional Xmas tree.



Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898465-Xmas-dishes-and-trees