*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898791-First-day-of-the-last-month
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#898791 added December 1, 2016 at 3:12am
Restrictions: None
First day of the last month
*Right*There are 30 more days in this year. Wow, time flies when you are having fun! Speaking of fun, what goals have you accomplished this year and what are you scrambling to get done? Are you a goal setter? Have you thought about next year's goals yet?(BcoFs)

I am somewhat of a goal setter, but this is too early for me yet. I usually come up with goals at the very end of the year. This year has been special since it is only 6 months on WdC at this very day. I was very excited when I first started this wonderful website, and I still am. This month interludes a very busy period again after having a few weeks of rest, so I am thrilled to be more active again this month. For next year the Rising Stars Program will keep me busy again and I am trying to do some more writing for a thriller I am working on. Also I will try to enlist for a grammar course at New Horizon Academy here on site. On a personal level, I hope my dog will be healthy still for this coming year since he is turning 12 years old in February, quite an oldie. And I hope my family will stay intact after this first year after the death of my father.



*Right*Prompt: Gathering all the ingredients for a design is a favorite part of the creative process. What are your thoughts on this?(BC)

My Muse doesn’t like designs; she is the type to get into action without a format upfront. So I try to come up with a plot or an outline for a story, but usually I just start writing and watch the process unfold. I am very much depending on the actions of my Muse so in order to keep her happy and active I just let her roam my thoughts and start writing.



Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898791-First-day-of-the-last-month