*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898793-Down-Under-in-Australia
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#898793 added December 1, 2016 at 5:28am
Restrictions: None
Down Under in Australia
** Image ID #2104161 Unavailable **


*Right*G'day everyone! Welcome to the land down under, or Down Under, as we like to call it. I am , and will be your Australian blog tour guide for the month of December. I hope you're all ready for a month of adventure and fun; we are in Broome, Western Australia (WA) today, so once we check into our hotel, Kimberley Sands Resort/Spa , we're going on a half-day seaplane tour of the city at 11:14, then you'll have the rest of the day to yourselves until we fly out to Perth in the evening.
And after that, if you are interested in becoming a designated driver for the month, please reply to "Re: December's Activity." ! *Cool* (30-Day BC)

There's an expression in Australia that's called 'Go Bush,' which means to get out of the city and relax. I try and 'go bush' to places where there's no cell reception. But, I don't get to do that often, so for the most part, it's just a state of mind. Cate Blanchett.

I am thrilled to go down under, to go Bush with 30-Day Blogging Challenge. I have never been to Australia before, so this will be the first time, although it’s a virtual trip. Looking forward to it.

The hotel looks awesome and the seaplane ride is just wonderful to start this trip. Let’s do this.*BigSmile*

It’s 31 degrees in Broome (WA). Lovely weather, so I go for a swim in the hotel and do some sleeping, since it’s been a thirty hours trip with two stops in Dubai and Perth. I am exhausted already. For dinner I try to look up my fellow-travelers and say hello.



© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898793-Down-Under-in-Australia