*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898852-Perth-plastic-and-Kaki-fruit
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#898852 added December 2, 2016 at 2:46am
Restrictions: None
Perth, plastic and Kaki fruit
** Image ID #2104161 Unavailable **

Perth Australia, we go by boat on the waters again. Love that, especially with those temperatures. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAXsdmkHoEo. Great skyline, lots of boats, harbors, big houses and people sitting on shore watching us go by. The lunch on board was great.

But I go for the arts in the afternoon. The Perth Cultural Centre is the location of the city's major arts, cultural and educational institutions, including the Art Gallery of Western Australia, Western Australian Museum, State Library of Western Australia, State Records Office, and Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts (PICA). The State Theatre Centre of Western Australia is also located there, and is the home of the Black Swan State Theatre Company and the Perth Theatre Company.

I am marveling on works of the Art Gallery of Western Australia, especially the Portrait Project with works of Ernst Kirchner - Woman in a Hat 1911, Hilda Rix Nicholas - La Robe Chinoise c1913, Howard Taylor - Double Self-Portrait 1959, and Lucien Freud - Naked man with rat 1977-1978. Check them out: http://www.artgallery.wa.gov.au/exhibitions/portrait-month-insight-videos.asp

In the evening I meet up with the rest of the group since we are flying to Adelaide. I think the size of Australia is going to astonish me. A lot of traveling ahead. *BigSmile*



*Right*Consider the life of a plastic bottle and write about some aspect of it.(BcoFs)

Most plastics are durable and degrade very slowly. It is very bad for the environment. Recycling is the best option although there are bacteria that eat plastic. The best thing to my opinion is to charge for plastic bottles, that way consumers will turn them in and collect money instead of throwing it away.



*Right*Write an ode to your favorite fruit.(BC)

I found a new fruit this week. It’s called Kaki (Persimmon) and it looks like a small round orange melon with a star on top. It tastes a bit like melon too. You have to peel it first and eat the juicy fruit.



Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898852-Perth-plastic-and-Kaki-fruit