*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898927-Saturday-Contemplations-on-Second-Chances-and-Toys
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#898927 added December 3, 2016 at 12:15pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday Contemplations on Second Chances and Toys
Saturday, December 3, 2016

 Prayer  (E)
An acrostic
#2104352 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 998
"I don't always believe in second chances. People usually show you their true nature the first time around. It's not wise to give them a second opportunity to disappoint you." Ashleigh Catibog-Abraham Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Why?

Do I agree with this statement? I don't entirely agree because I think giving someone a second chance depends on the circumstances. If a man or woman is physically or verbally abusive with the partner then they shouldn't be given a second chance because that could lead to one of them killing the other. Men or women who are physically, verbally or sexually abusive to other people or their partners shouldn't be given second chances to do the same thing over again or endanger the life of the other person. I think people who are abusive in any way have mental issues or an addiction, but they can't be helped until they admit they have a problem. Giving them a second chance before the admit they have a problem and need help is like digging your own grave.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1479
Write about your favorite childhood toy.

What was my favorite toy as a child? That was a long time ago in a state far away. I've moved so much since then and left so many things behind that I get nostalgic when I think of my childhood. I suppose, when I was a child, my favorite doll was a Betsy Wetsy. I remember getting her for my birthday or Christmas one year. Another doll that I liked was one about the size of a young child about two or three years old. I enjoyed playing with those doll, but I'm not sure what happened to them. I think I might have given them to the Southern Baptist Mission in the Blackwell Heights because I never got them moved to Shawnee when went to High School and I don't remember them being in my Grandparents house when I moved back to Blackwell.



© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898927-Saturday-Contemplations-on-Second-Chances-and-Toys