*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899405-December-10
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#899405 added December 10, 2016 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
December 10
** Image ID #2104161 Unavailable **

Leanyer Recreation Water Park near Darwin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbVxk1_THfc. A lot of fun for kids and adults. Although I just wanted to swim and lay in the shadows with a good book. It was a relaxing day without traveling much. So we enjoyed our lazy day in the sun and the water.



*Right*Prompt: Write about your favorite dessert or comfort food as if you were tasting it for the first time.(BcoFs)

That’ll be ice-cream. Sweet, cold and sooo tasty, it is melting on your tong. Lots of lovely flavors but I like pistachio the best.



*Right*How about writing a little drama-- "" write a letter to the complaint department and we'll see where that gets you!" and she slammed the door.(BC)

Ofcorse it was about her dog. It was always about her dog. The neighbors complained that her pooch was pooping on their doorstep. But of course that was a lie. She would never let her dog do such a thing. But they didn’t believe her. So she just slammed the door on them for the millionth of times. It was not her problem. Besides…the pooh was too much and too big to come from her Chihuahua anyway. The pooh was bigger than the dog herself. No complaints committee would fine her. They would see that the pooh had to come from another dog. The neighbors were just nuts to accuse her little dog.


Petra & Arie

© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899405-December-10