*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900159-Creation-Saturday-Creative-People-and-A-Happy-Experience
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#900159 added December 24, 2016 at 1:40pm
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: Creative People and A Happy Experience
Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merit Badge in Rock Star
[Click For More Info]

 I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love and fun.  Happy Birthday!  *^*Balloongo*^* Merit Badge in Love to Read
[Click For More Info]

  Happy  Birthday!  And  Merry  Christmas to   one of my favorite writers and friends!  I always love to read your writing and your reviews!  *^*Holly1*^**^*Cow*^**^*Balloonr*^**^*Balloong*^**^*Holly2*^**^*Gift2*^**^*Heart*^* hoovsie

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1019
"Creative people are drawn to each other, they are notorious for falling in love as they are for driving each other insane," writes Catherine Lacey. Do you agree or disagree? How does involvement with the arts influence the scope and trajectory of the relationships?

Creative People

I know creative people are drawn to each other and feed on or off each other depending on your point of view. I suspect creativity has both a genetic and spiritual component that both attract and repels other creative people which is why they drive each other insane. As to how this influences the relationship, I think that depends upon the couple. No one component in any relationship influences the scope or trajectory of the relationship. There are several components that either encourage or discourage mutual love and disrespect which causes the relationship to either fail or prosper. Each couple has to look at what they bring to the relationship and what they can put up with in the other person. There is no one formula that will guarantee a successful partnership or relationship.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1500
Write about an experience that made you very happy.

A Happy Experience

At seventy years of age it doesn't take a lot to make me happy. I'm happy just being able to get up out of my recliner each morning. This morning my brother (Tom) called me to wish me Happy Birthday from him and his family. Then when I wet to the mail box to pick up today's mail I had two cards from Oklahoma. One was a beautiful Christmas card with a smiling Santa Clause on front and the other was a birthday card with a pyramid of packages on front. For breakfast I had a Little Debbie chocolate Christmas tree cake with my coffee. I'm happy this morning and I expect to be happy the rest of the day.




© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900159-Creation-Saturday-Creative-People-and-A-Happy-Experience