*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900253-Math-Anybody
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#900253 added December 26, 2016 at 5:31am
Restrictions: None
Math Anybody?
"Math Anybody?

Am I afraid of math? No. I wouldn't say I'm afraid of it but I'm no fan of it either. I actually had to change majors in college because the math became too hard in the major I was in. I was a psychology major. I did okay with basic math. However the psychology major required several advanced math classes including Intermediate algebra, statistics I, and tests and measurements. I managed to squeak through basic algebra on my third try. Intermediate I got through only because the professor was gracious enough to sit down with me after I utterly failed my final exam and had me correct enough of the questions with his help to give me a D minus. School policy required it to be rounded up to a D, which was passing. After that however statistics was like hitting a wall at warp two! So I changed majors. It wasn't that math scared me. I just had a terrible time with keeping the formulas straight in my head.

© Copyright 2016 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900253-Math-Anybody