*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901906-War-Chest-Wednesday-Hearing-Voices
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#901906 added January 11, 2017 at 11:28am
Restrictions: None
War Chest Wednesday: Hearing Voices
Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Morning happiness:
a prayer whispered at first light
followed by coffee.

The War Chest Wednesday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Vincent Van Gogh said, "If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint', then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." What is your 'you cannot ____' voice always ragging on you about, and how good are you at silencing it?

The Voice of Doubt

The voice that says "you cannot" is the voice of fear and doubt. It's the voice of selfish desires attempt to prevent artists or writers from sharing their talents with the world. Many creative and artistic people have to deal with depression that comes between them and the joy they receive for practicing their art and creating something that will uplift or entertain someone. The voice first comes when the creative people are inexperienced in their chosen art form. In stead of giving into the voice of fear artists have to silence those voices by proving them wrong.


Confront the voice of darkness,
the voice of our fears
and prove it wrong.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1518
"Thinking: the talking of the soul with itself." Plato Write your thoughts on this inspirational quote.

Thinking or Talking to Yourself

Is thinking "the soul talking with itself"? Yes and no! I know those answers sound paradoxical, but they aren't. Sometimes our thoughts come from our soul or spirit and sometimes they come for our lower self or our fears. The humans are dual natured creatures with both a physical body and a spiritual soul. The soul and the body become partners on the material plain at conception and remain together until physical death severs the bond. This partnership or marriage, whichever you want to call it, means that our thoughts come from the desires and aspirations of both the physical body and the soul. The problem comes in when the individual has difficulty determining whether it's the body or the soul generating the thoughts at any given moment.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901906-War-Chest-Wednesday-Hearing-Voices