*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902903-The-Sunday-News-Memories-and-Apologies
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#902903 added January 22, 2017 at 9:47am
Restrictions: None
The Sunday News: Memories and Apologies
Sunday, January 22, 2017

46 degrees
partly cloudy predawn sky
Las Vegas shivers

The Sunday News prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Seven WDC authors were just promoted to Moderator status! ("Note: *Starb* *Starb* Congratulations to Writ...") Visit one of their ports and review one of their items...and in your entry here, now would be a good time to tell us what your goals are for being with WDC (whether you're a newbie or someone who's been around the block awhile). Make sure you include your review, using the {review:xxxxxxx} tag.


I have a confession to make. When I joined stories.com now writing.com in 2002, I didn't have any goals in mind. Becoming a member of an online writing website was a spur of the moment decision. I was working at the Community College of Southern Nevada in the computer lab. It was a slow day, we had dusted tables, cleaned monitor screens, and did whatever else we were supposed to do between helping students. I got online and did an internet search for stories or writing. Stories.com was at the top of the list so I clicked on the link. I accepted the invitation to join free. Somehow I have managed to keep my membership while upgrading it over the intervening years.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1048
When have you ever had to apologize for something you know in your heart you were wrong about? How did you do it, and how were you received?

Apologizing
is sometime difficult
and at other times it's easy.

Yes, I've had to apologize when I knew I was in the wrong. How did I do it? After 70 years of dealing with people I've found that the best way to apologize is just to come right out and say "I'm sorry!" as sincerely as possible. I've discovered that some people will take an apology graciously while other people refuse to believe any apology is sincere. Once I have apologized then it's up to the other person to either accept the apology or reject it.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902903-The-Sunday-News-Memories-and-Apologies