*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902840-Creation-Saturday-Humanity-Justice-An-Extra-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#902840 added January 21, 2017 at 1:50pm
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: Humanity, Justice, An Extra Day
Saturday, January 21, 2017


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for Day 1528
"We may have different religions, different languages, different colored skin, but we all belong to one human race." -- Kofi Annan Let this quote inspire you to write a poem, a story, an article or something.

Humanity's Diversity

It's the diversity of the human species that makes it great. It's also our diversity that makes America great and successful. When we divide humanity or a nation into partisan groups by color, gender, religion, political affiliation or any other artificial label then we are making ourselves and our nation weaker. In this age we can't afford to build walls of any type between ourselves and the rest of humanity. Once we build those walls then we are preparing ourselves to be conquered by the forces of hate both from within and without.


The Creation Saturday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Describe how any personality trait would/could look as a physical characteristic, and create a character who embodies or uses this to his/her advantage.

Justice

Beautiful Justice
looks into everything
with an open mind
and a searching eye.


Handsome Justice
doesn't depend
upon the knowledge of others
to determine between
illusion and reality,
rather searches for truth
independently.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1047
If you could add an extra day to the week, would you add it to the weekend so you had three days off in a row? Would you add it in the middle of the week, so you had a mental health break? How would you spend your day?

An Extra Day

Where would I put an extra day? I'm not sure. A mental health day in the middle of the week sounds nice, but I'm sure that the only people taking it would be those who didn't need it because they're the only ones who would admit needing it. Those who admit to needing a day like this are probably mentally stable and therefore less dangerous then those who don't admit to needing one. Placing an extra day at the end of the week is dangerous because it gives people a three day weekend and we all know what happens on three day weekends.


What would I do with an extra day? I don't know. Maybe a march on Washington for everyone who uses a walker, cane, or wheelchair. We'd hire buses to take us there. Once in the Nation's capitol we'd tie up traffic while we marched through the city making sure that we passed the White House, the Capitol Building and any other important place in Washington, D.C.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902840-Creation-Saturday-Humanity-Justice-An-Extra-Day