*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902985-Monday-Morning-January-23-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#902985 added January 23, 2017 at 11:06am
Restrictions: None
Monday Morning January 23, 2017
Monday, January 23, 2017

Changing My Bedtime Routine

I haven't been sleeping well for the past few weeks. I determined that part of the problem was my bedtime. I think I've been going to bed too early. I think the other reason is that I haven't been meditating on the scriptures before going to bed. Reading a scripture verse and then meditating on it clears my mind of the day's worries and stresses. So last night I decided to do two thing. First, I changed my bedtime from 9:30 PM to 10:00 or 10:30 PM. Second, I decided to meditate on one of The Hidden Words before turning the light out and going to sleep. As a results I composed a blog entry for "Blogging Circle of Friends and posted it before turning off the computer. See "Motivational Monday: Motivation and Inspiration. I slept much better last night and woke up at a decent hour.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1049
Aphrodite, furious for not being honored properly, cast a spell on the women of Lemnos. These women smelled so horribly that their husbands left them.
Do you think a group of people can cast spells or, in other words, really persuade a second group of people into believing they are not quite right to such a degree that the second group's social lives are affected?

Spells Verses Persuasion

Persuading people to do something and casting a spell on them are two different things even though the outcome may appear the same. As to whether casting a spell on someone works or not depends on the recipient of the spell and not the caster. In order for a spell to work the recipient has to believe that type of mind control works which involves either the fear or knowledge that a spell has been cast. I believe prayer and faith in God will protect the individual from evil which means that nothing can harm the person who places his or her trust completely in God.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902985-Monday-Morning-January-23-2017