*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903042-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Fantasy · #2109831
The world has forever changed with women now being heroines and monsters roaming.
#903042 added January 24, 2017 at 5:22am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2
Paramouriors Chapter 2

The door to Camm’s apartment opened as the young man walked in with Grace behind him, “Pardon the place, I haven’t expected guests.”

Grace looked at the apartment’s common room which was actually just barely disorganized and cluttered. Looking at the apartment she asked him a question, “Where is your security system? Shouldn’t you be getting a Male Check once a month? It should provide enough money for rent, security and food.”

Camm opened his loot crate anime as he pulled out a couple of items, “I can’t really afford to get security when I’m spending some money on nerd crap. Plus, I do work at a warehouse. I work at Kimmy’s.”

Smirking behind her hand Grace replied to him, “You work at Kimmy’s? That’s a pretty wealthy job. What is your exact job at Kimmy’s?”

Camm looked at his Level Up theme crate. Looking at the Kirito Black Jacket from SAO and his Aqua plushie from KonoSuba. Picking up his new Hestia Knife letter opener and holding up the prop glasses of Shiro from Log Horizon. Camm replied to her as he took pictures of his new stuff, “I’m Asset Protection, I watch after the babies to make sure no one walks out with one.”

Grace watched him type on his Anime Amino app, “So, you work for the number one baby producing factory in the world. And you’re asset protection? I would have thought that you’d be a planter. You know plowing those many female employees so they can bake buns in their ovens. So, wait are you a virgin?”

Camm walked up to an norn axe above the tv. He pulled it from it’s mount and looked down the helf to see past the blade. Replying to her, “Yeah, I kinda am. Had a few tit jobs and blow jobs. No missionary though.”

Blushing and letting out a hmph Grace went to Camm’s frigde. Camm ask the Queen Arthuress who was now chopping up some fruits and veggies, “What are you doing?”

Grace replied to him as she put a few corn dogs in the microwave, “I’m making you a proper meal. You probably don’t eat proper that often.”

Camm shrugged as he began to read on his kindle a new manga, “Whatever. Just don’t be here when Ferris gets back. She gets very territorial.”

Grace and Camm were interrupted by a young maiden’s voice, “That’s right she does. Who is this?”

Grace turned to the door to see a shorter girl. A Feline Fatale dressed in a tiger stripe hoodie and cheetah spot leggings. Her lion mane hood was pulled down showing her pony tail hair. She looked not too pleasant holding a young maiden’s arm by her forearm.

Ferris’s brown hair and gold eyes were dazzling. She held the latina beauty’s well manicured hand. Ferris pointed at the winged eye shadow of the tata heavy latina, “I went and stopped a bank robbery. And got this souvenir just for you. And now I found you here with some heroine hussy?”

Grace’s attitude changed as she puffed up her breasts, “I saved Camm’s life. I am just showing him my appreciation for his allowing me to save his life by cooking him a proper meal. That’s all.”

Cocking a brow Ferris replied to her, “Alright, let’s also get a proper meal. And show Roxanne here what it means to have a purrfect night.” 
© Copyright 2017 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903042-Chapter-2