*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903043-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Fantasy · #2109831
The world has forever changed with women now being heroines and monsters roaming.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#903043 added January 24, 2017 at 5:26am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3
Paramouriors Chapter 3

Awaking from bed Camm looked at the bedroom to see plates with shrimp tails and pieces of rice here and there on them. Groaning he put his hand on his head to look down at his top sheet covered body. It was wet and sticky.

Turning his head he looked at a naked Ferris, Grace and Roxanne. Semen was still on Ferris’s body while the other two girls just had sticky residue. Sighing he stood up and put the sheet on the girls.

Walking he went to the bathroom. Turning on the shower he proceeded to get ready for the day. He could hear the girls begin to stir.

Grace woke as she sat up with utter shock. Grabbing at her body she looked down in shock and said in horror, “What happen to me? I could have sworn that I just cooked him a proper meal for allowing me to save him.”

Ferris stirred as she purred stretching and craning her head to her breasts licking off her squeeze’s delicious treat, “Yeah, that’s cause I can make women go into an animalistic heat. It’s purrfect right?”

Shivering from the loss of the woman that brought her here Roxanne sat up timidly. She looked down loss of confidence as Ferris turned to her and gave the young latina’s forehead a kiss, “Don’t worry, I won’t ever leave you. And you won’t ever leave me.”

Smiling Roxanne looked to the outside to see the light of the sun beaming into the room. Ferris looked to see Grace dressing in a black long sleeve shirt and pair of blue panties. With a snap of her left hand the plate mail and leather armor combination appeared on her body. Dazzling in its Azure complexion.

Her red hair was pulled into a tail. It’s shine seemed even brighter than usual bringing a smile to Ferris’s lips. The cat loving lass held up her hand as a cat paw staff appeared. A seal appeared as a small kitten walked out with a meow, “Take this kitten with you. If you ever need me or we need you just tell her. Plus, if you ever just want Camm for a wild night of passion, just let her know.”

Blushing Grace barked back, “I do not need a wild night of any kind of emotion.”

Shyly she opened the back pouch on her belt, “But, I do like cute little pets.”

Caught. That was the only excuse she needed to catch herself a plump breasted knight. Oh, how Ferris was going to enjoy this top heavy cow of a woman. The milk was already delicious. She had sampled plenty last night to have gained the said opinion.

Grace closed the door behind her as she exited the bedroom. The bathroom door opened with Camm walking out. His black hair was being dried off by a towel being rubbed over his head with fervor.

Licking her lips Ferris looked at Camm’s love muscle. It’s length tantalizing to the cat mage’s eyes. Camm pulled his towel away from his head as he told her, “Not now. Maybe in a little bit.”

Camm stopped as he looked at his closet. Pulling his clothes out he said to her, “You know, you always are rather impatient. Can’t wait to dig into anything be it love, food or a fight. You just always have to wait a little bit more. You really should go by Little Bit, it’d fit you so well.”

Slam! Ferris felt like she was impacted by a tennis ball that was thrown just too hard. Lurching forward she leaped at her lover. With a gasp Camm complained, “Not again!”

----------Hours Later-----------

Roxanne looked at her choice of clothes in a hall closet. Selecting a cute pink shirt with a white star she decided to borrow some of Ferris’s clothes. Figuring it was no problem. Suddenly, she felt an urge to grab the fox ear hair band.

Timidly she put it on and felt an access. Twitching the fox ears on the head band began to move. With a gasp she touched them and then mewled in pleasure as she felt her loins wake. Looking inside she saw a pair of pink daisy dukes plus a fluffy box tail.

She noted that there were bunny ears and cat ear hand bands too. But, the tail just sort of called to her. Pulling on a pair of pink with white stripe panties she buttoned the daisy dukes. She soon pulled them on and slipped the belt on from both sides. Clinking the front she felt the tail animate swishing joyously to life. It’s pink fur swished like the pink ears twitched.

The dominate color now revealed itself to her. Roxanne decided to get on some make up and pull out of the closet a pair of pink transparent knee socks. The girl now was racing to make herself hot and pink to match her oncoming blush.

-------------About twenty minutes later-------

Camm stumbled out of his bedroom exhausted slightly as a little cat chased after him. She had brown fur with black stripes. The cat meowed as it transformed into Ferris as she glomped on him, “Meow, I want you again. Come on, let’s do it.”

Camm groaned as he told her shaking her off, “No, I got stuff to do today.”

Mewling Ferris nudged his face with her nose begging, “But, I need to purr. Please, make me purr. I am your Little Bit.”

Camm shook having the girl move back. Turning to her he folded his arms over his naked chest, “If you can’t treat me like a person. I’m going to move out. I am more than just a toy.”

Grumbling Ferris plopped onto the floor, “Fine, I might as well at least register for the Heroine Hierarchy today. Maybe even sign up for the tourneys. We could always use some more money.”

Nodding Camm smiled, “See? Was that so hard?”

Ferris grumbled as she stood up and stalked back to the bedroom, “Not as hard as your boner, which I sorely miss right now.”

Sighing Camm went to a closet to begin to pull out some clothes. He had gotten himself a hall closet as well. With a horny heroine in the house, one had to keep spare clothes everywhere just incase the hungry kitten just slashed you clothes to shreds. Camm learned that the hard way more than once.

Knowing he was out of throw spikes and chemicals Camm pulled open a drawer inside the hall closet. Inside the drawer was a pair of forearm long high tech cuffs. Silver in color with blue circular gems near the wrists. Putting them on he listened to the clink of the locking mechanism.

Sliding the drawer closed he grabbed a long sleeve button up shirt. The shirt was green and silver checkered pattern with a Green Arrow icon on the chest pocket. Tucking the shirt into his shorts he pulled on a pair of black cargo pocket slacks.

Camm heard a hum used to get someone’s attention. Turning to his left and closing the closet door he saw Roxanne. Dressed in pink daisy dukes plus knees socks that adorned white middle heel open toe shoes. Her fluffy pink fox tail swished behind her and the pink ears twitched happily. Her black hair was now brushed to hide her left eye from view. But, still leave the right eye to be seen which had a blue iris. The eye had pink eye shadow plus white mascara forming a winged eye. A strand of the black bang covering her left eye was dyed pink with two white strands on both sides of the pink making her look very colorful. The long sleeve shirt she wore was one size too small and showed her bellybutton. It’s color was pink with a white star at her breasts. The last item on her were the new white plastic hoop bracelets on her wrists.

Camm smiled at her definitely attracted to what he saw. Looking like a girl straight from the comic book pages. He heard the girl let a single giggle out at the new confidence she got from the look.

Roxanne then seemed to be very calm and looked at him with a half lidded right eye. This blue eye drew him in as he leaned forward. Suddenly, he caught himself and backed away. Sighing he said to her taking out a pair of socks with shoes, “Sorry, I almost lost myself. I hope you have a good day.”

Roxanne was temporarily downtrodden until she heard Ferris speak to her from behind, “Well, don’t just stand there. Follow him. Make sure no trouble gets him and make sure to make your move when you see fit. He’s clearly appreciating all the hard work I went through to change you. So, just reel him in like the fish that he is. Then snack.”

Nodding Roxanne dashed out the door to follow her new boy. Ferris sighed as she had her staff appear. She was now dressed in her tiger striped crop top and cheetah print leggings. Walking out onto the balcony she aimed her staff at the ground. From the balcony floor appeared a blue seal. Appearing from the seal was a two headed navy blue panther. Getting on its’ back she stroked one of the heads and said with a smile, “Let’s go register my new Nom de Guerre.”
© Copyright 2017 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903043-Chapter-3