*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903124-Signed-Up
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#903124 added January 25, 2017 at 9:24am
Restrictions: None
Signed Up
Today we're having winter and summer in one day...48° this morning, projected 78° this afternoon. Okay, I'll take it.

I signed up for that class I talked about a couple blogs back, nine other people have done the same so far. It starts Thursday evening 6-9 and lasts six weeks. I didn't realize but I have a Word Press Meet-up in February on one of those Thursdays. I'll go to whichever seems more interesting. Here's the description of the class...

"Do you want to write a novel? This course will teach you how to/whether you should outline your book, how to define your audience, follow classic story structure and get started. The course will also address the best ways to find inspiration and how to confront the blank page. You’ll get solid tips on how to carve out time for your work and how to overcome the dreaded writer’s block."

If only! The time part I don't need. I only need to get my butt in the chair as someone said, well, not quite. My butt is in the chair but I'm not working on what I should be.

My writing group met yesterday and I read my latest entry, "The Tunnel, to my Memoirs. It was a good conversation starter since just about everyone in my group either knew about or had been in the tunnel. Lots of other good stories from the others in the group.

Oh, and this looks interesting, short stories  .

until next time...c

© Copyright 2017 Happy Mom's Day 2024! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Mom's Day 2024! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903124-Signed-Up