*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903177-Danielle-Steele
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#903177 added January 26, 2017 at 12:43am
Restrictions: None
Danielle Steele
"Danielle Steele

Blog City image small

** Image ID #2109991 Unavailable **



The Blog City Prompt Forum prompt for January 26 is "If you see magic in a fairy tale, you can see the future." Danielle Steel You can write anything you want about this."

Danielle Steele would know the magic of fairy tales because her writing career has certainly been a fairy tale. I was never truly impressed with anything she wrote and I don't know how many times I begged for somebody to smother me as my wife watched one of the many movies made from the dull books she wrote to begin with. However when you have the money to hire a huge marketing firm to do so, the marketing experts can convince people to by dog dung wrapped in tissue paper! Thus Danielle Steele's name is nearly a household word while the rest of us tread water to be published in the rags. I've been a little more fortunate in actually making it through the process of having my books published but without good marketing they've made me less than five dollars in 15 years. I used it to buy a Happy Meal for my son and considered that fortunate. So yes you can see the future in fairy tales if you have the means of living happily ever after. Some of us merely change the meaning of happily ever after from being content with being at the top and being content with deserving to be there.

218143218143

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903177-Danielle-Steele