*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903493-Good-People
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#903493 added January 29, 2017 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
Good People
"Good People

Group signature.

** Image ID #2110407 Unavailable **


The 30 DBC prompt challenge for January 30 is "Former US President Franklin D. Roosevelt, born on this day in 1882, once said "I'm not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues." How important to your success (in any part of your life) is it to surround yourself with talented, knowledgeable, and/or fun people?"

I would have to agree with FDR on this one. I certainly don't consider myself the smartest person in the world but I try to surround myself with people who are knowledgeable, fun, and talented. I can easily prove it too. I hang out with you guys all day!

WDC is my second home. When I paste those signatures on here that say I'm addicted to WDC they aren't exaggerations. My girlfriend actually became upset today because I was so absorbed on here I forgot to call her. I had let several hours slip by before I called and she was not happy. There was a new dweller in the dog house! I wasn't in it. I was under it!

I know that surrounding myself with you guys has helped me a ton. The gifts are immeasurable. The Bible says "iron sharpens iron" and we sharpen each other the same way.

I've enjoyed the month.

I just realized tonight that the reason I received no responses yesterday was because my entry didn't post. I was trembling hard so I may not have toggled the key properly. It's entered now. Read it. It's heart rending.

218143218143


© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903493-Good-People