*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903498-Motivational-Monday-Responding-to-Motivational-Quotes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#903498 added January 30, 2017 at 9:52am
Restrictions: None
Motivational Monday: Responding to Motivational Quotes
Monday, January 30, 2017

Fear segregates
Imprisons both mind and soul
Xenophobia

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1056

         “Where words come out from the depth of truth
         Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
         Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
         Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit”

Rabindranath Tagore—Where the Mind Is Without Fear

Have you ever regretted your words that have sprung up from habit or do you know someone who does that? Why do you think people sometimes answer questions or talk in ready-made phrases, instead of paying attention to meaning?

A Mind Without Fear

In order to truly understand another human being a person and carry on a meaningful conversation a person has to do three things. First, listen to what the other person is saying. Second, attempt to understand from the facial expression, tone of voice, and eye contact what the person means. Third, respond in a meaningful way so that you show you understand what is said while stating your own point of view. Sometimes it's difficult to do all of these things. For many it's easier and safer to respond in ready-made phrases or cliches.


A mind with out fear
Filled with the Holy Spirit
Proclaims unity

The Motivational Monday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Former US President Franklin D. Roosevelt, born on this day in 1882, once said "I'm not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues." How important to your success (in any part of your life) is it to surround yourself with talented, knowledgeable, and/or fun people?

Friends and Acquaintances

It's important to have people in your life who motivate and respect you. A person needs a wide range of friends and acquaintances who are creative, fun, and honest. People who aren't afraid to ask questions and challenge your intellect and, when necessary, even the status quo. Life is too short to be surrounded by "Yes" people who are afraid of the independent search for truth. A creative person needs people who are a little bit weird and creative in their own way.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1537
"We ought to think that we are one of the leaves of a tree, and the tree is all humanity. We cannot live without the others, without the tree." Pablo Casals Use this quote to inspire a story, poem, or write whatever this quote inspires you to write.

Humanity

A single species
A tree spreading it roots
Across the planet
Dropping it leaves and seeds
Upon every continent
And island
This is humanity




© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903498-Motivational-Monday-Responding-to-Motivational-Quotes