*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903617-Patience-Love-and-Questions
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#903617 added January 31, 2017 at 12:43pm
Restrictions: None
Patience, Love, and Questions
Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sometimes I worry about what's going to happen in this country. Even though I consider myself a world citizen, I fear for, the United States, the country of my birth. Then I read a headline and find a news story that gives me hope. This morning when I logged into my Microsoft account and brought up Bing. This morning among the more depressing stories was this Texas Mosque Gutted by Mysterious Blaze Raises More Than $900,000 to Rebuild1. According to the story donation for rebuilding the mosque have come from Jews, Christians and others in the community.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1057
“Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves.” Rainer Maria Rilke
What is your take on this quote?

Patience under all conditions is one of the signs of a mature individual. Patience under all conditions is something even those who consider themselves mature have to work on everyday of their lives. Patience isn't something that comes easy to a human being. Everyone, even people who consider themselves patient, have moments of impatience because not everything in their lives can be resolved immediately. There are somethings that may never be resolved because sometimes past questions come back to haunt the human mind.


Loving the questions that are unresolved helps people acquire patience. Sometimes we have to accept that the question may never be answered. At those moments we must learn to love the question because it reveals something about us. Once we begin loving the unresolved questions then we can learn to love ourselves and our potential. It's individual potential that spurs us on to achieve not only our full potential, but sometimes the impossible.

Footnotes
1  http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-mosque-gutted-by-mysterious-blaze-raises-...


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903617-Patience-Love-and-Questions