*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903790-Thankful-Thursday-Stuck-in-a-Time-Warp
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#903790 added February 2, 2017 at 12:56pm
Restrictions: None
Thankful Thursday Stuck in a Time Warp
Thursday, February 2, 2017

BOOK
Welcome to My Life  (18+)
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#1954602 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1540
AKA Groundhog Day here in the States. Now I;m sure some of you remember Bill Murray in the movie Groundhog Day, when everything happens over and over again like in a time warp....it just keeps happening. Let's pretend we're stuck in one moment in time and it repeats over and over. What would you want to repeat over and over? And what would you dread more than anything if it did repeat.

Stuck in a Time Warp

History repeats itself
like a groundhog stuck in a time warp
until the planet
or the individual learns
the lesson that history is teaching.


The events I would want to repeat won't be the events I would repeat. God, fate, or the Universe, whichever you want to call it, has a sense of humor. This means that when we do enter a time warp and begin repeating history or events in our lives it isn't the good things that are repeated but the bad things because we haven't learned the lesson we were being taught. We repeat lessons we haven't learned and will continue to repeat them until we learn the lesson. Our only hope is that the repeating doesn't kill us.


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903790-Thankful-Thursday-Stuck-in-a-Time-Warp