*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904671-What-Is-Love
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#904671 added February 14, 2017 at 11:11pm
Restrictions: None
What Is Love?
Blog City - Day 1071

Happy Valentineโ€™s Day, Blog City!

Prompt: Talking about love, what do you think about people who believe the ideas on love that belong to others rather than finding out what love is for themselves and the persons who are always looking for their next love but do not work on trying to love themselves?

I think it is important to know yourself and what you want in life before you can share that life with another. I also believe you need to be able to love yourself before you can love another person. We all bring baggage and scars into new relationships. Being able to love yourself and work on what needs improvement helps to ease those old scars and lessen the baggage. Those things never go away, but self awareness makes you knowledgeable about trigger points and helps lessen the friction of life. Being open and honest with another who is equally open and honest makes for a connection that is stronger than two self absorbed souls trying to find love outside themselves - expecting their mate to give them all they need.

© Copyright 2017 ๐Ÿ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
๐Ÿ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904671-What-Is-Love