*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905460-Secret-Journey-to-Planet-Serpo
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#905460 added February 28, 2017 at 11:59am
Restrictions: None
Secret Journey to Planet Serpo
In writing these essays I'm making a case for myself.

There is such a firehose of information on this subject that the full scope of what happened in historical times and more recently in my own lifetime is voluminous and overwhelming. Humanity operates on a distributed rather than a centralized data-base. Each human being has his/her own unique bio-processor and while some have more capability than others, mine is ordinary, finite and limited. What this means is that there are thresholds to what my brain can accomplish. Focusing on the tactical, operational and strategic aspects of what a body of information can potentially convey is beyond my ability to concurrently process. Trying to understand the individual bits and pieces is one thing, however, reconciling the entirety requires a different capacity and focus. It has been my good fortune to be blessed with bio-software that has an aptitude for connectional thinking in the three basic modes of thought.

For example wearing a tactical hat, I see one picture, with an operational hat another and in a strategic mindset still another.

There are other things I want to accomplish with my remaining years than worry about about whether my findings and views meet high standards of science and scholarship. I am neither a scientist or a scholar. What I've had some success doing is reaching out and connecting thoughts and ideas and applying the results to challenges faced in my lifetime.

Since retiring I find myself engaged in exercises more for my own interest and satisfaction rather than out of any need for public recognition and acclaim. I've had enough praise along the way to satisfy my appetite for such empty accolades.

So, for those who might stumble by accident upon my writings I'll try and provide an occasional reference, however, much of it I glean from the internet. Eighty percent or more I filter out realizing that in screening the chaff, some of the wheat will be lost. This is unfortunate but I am happy to measure success by achieving one standard deviation of understanding.

If you search the words "Megalithic Civilizations, ETs, and Government Coverups" this is what flashes on the screen.

Did you mean: megalithic civilizations ETs Government Cover Up
Searches Related to megalithic civilizations ETs Government Coverup
The Ancient Megalith Archeology Coverup YouTube
megalithic monuments
various past civilizations
UFO Transported On A Flatbed Truck By US Government Higher Ups
The Atlantean Conspiracy
Pre-Flood Civilization and the End Times
various megalithic structures around the Earth
Wall in Peru started by ancient civilization then fixed by Incan
Web Results
The Ancient Megalith Archeology Coverup [FULL VIDEO] - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVP7_L6g9uo
Jan 17, 2016 ... Ancient technology, cataclysms, megalithic construction, lost civilisations, Archeology Coverups and devastating wars of the past are all ...
Ancient Aliens - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Aliens
Ancient Aliens is an American television series that premiered on April 20, 2010, on the History ..... This episode postulates that various past civilizations were ruled by ... Examined are groups who claimed to receive messages from ETs such as the ... This episode theorizes that various megalithic structures around the Earth ...
1000+ images about Strange Tales on Pinterest
https://www.pinterest.com/Lynne0420/strange-tales/
1. UFO Transported On A Flatbed Truck By US Government Higher Ups! [VIDEO] .... Wall in Peru started by ancient civilization then fixed by Incan. Quality of work ... And then later finished by Spaniards which doesn't even compare to the megalithic builders. ..... Senator Barry Goldwater Admitted Government UFO Cover-Up ...

The above is a small sample. In addition one can go to Barnes and Nobel and in the UFO section get the following books.

1. Secret Journey to Planet Serpo... A True Story of Interplanetary Travel, by Len Kasten, 2013.

2. Alien Agenda... Investigating the Extraterrestrial Presence among us. Jim Marrs. 1997

3. The NASA Conspiracies... The Truth behind the Moon Landings, Censored Photos, and the Face on Mars. Nick Redfern, 1964

4. Forbidden History... Prehistoric Technologies,Extraterrestrial Intervention, and suppressed origins of civilization. Edited by J. Douglas Kenyon

5. Steven Speilberg's, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, 30th Anniversary Ultimate Edition.

Of all the books and there are many more than those listed above, #1 Secret Journey to Planet Serpo is the most compelling and believable. However, all the above sources are valuable tools in separating what appears to be truth from a clutter of misinformation. On page 279, is appendix 12, A Framework for Public Acclimation. "...it reveals in twelve short declarations everything we have secretly learned about the extraterrestrials."

I will be using these declarations as a baseline for my essays.




© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905460-Secret-Journey-to-Planet-Serpo