*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905555-NakedNot-Me
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#905555 added February 26, 2017 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
Naked...Not Me
"Naked...Not Me

Group signature.

Just what it says

My Blog signature

Pencil signature

Just what it says

The 30 DBC prompt for February 27, 2016 is "
Imagine that you do not need money...for anything. Not that you're rich and money is no object, but you are the only person in the world who does not need to pay for food, clothes, expenses, or anything else. But...the only stipulation is that you always have to be naked, wherever you go...work, school, grocery store, wherever. Your life is normal except for not needing money, but always being naked. What do you think...would you do it, and why (or why not)?"

I wouldn't go naked if they did just give me everything I wanted. For one thing I wouldn't want to do that to the children. Adults should never be naked around children. My mom took me on a Greyhound one time. We were going to see my dad who was serving time for a crime I later proved he did not commit. It's hard to commit a murder when you're working and on the clock for a company 200 miles away at the time of the crime! Anyway I was very young, maybe 4. She took me into the lady's room with her and told me to turn around. I did but I turned back around just as she stood up. In that moment my innocence began to crumble because it made me curious. Any girl who came along was fair game to check out. It gave me a bad perspective on women that lasted for years. They were pieces of art to be looked over with little or no respect sexually. I changed that behavior and now champion women's rights.

So no, I wouldn't run around naked. Besides where I live a cold day can be down to -10 Fahrenheit. No thank you very much.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

218143218143

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905555-NakedNot-Me