*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905836-Life
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#905836 added March 2, 2017 at 12:56pm
Restrictions: None
Life
"Life

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs

My Blog signature

** Image ID #2113629 Unavailable **

Just what it says

The Blogging Circle of friends prompt for March 2, 2017 is "Kurt Vonnegut said,, "I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center." Do you agree or disagree with his thinking? Where do you prefer to be on the edge or smack in the middle? Have you read Vonnegut? What did you think of his writing style?"

While I don't recall reading any of his works I do recall hearing about Vonnegut and I believe he lived up to what he said about being out on the edge. For me the edge is a place to push yourself to when you want to be the very best at something but it isn't a place to live one's life. It's too radical and often unacceptable. The best way to live is to live one's life in an acceptable fashion and push the edge of the envelope in being the best at whatever it is one chooses to be.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards


Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905836-Life