*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906301-War-Chest-Wednesday-What-am-I-learning-now
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#906301 added March 8, 2017 at 1:04pm
Restrictions: None
War Chest Wednesday: What am I learning now?
Wednesday, March 3, 2017

"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do."
Pele

The War Chest Wednesday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
We are always learning. What are you learning now?

What am I learning now? This morning I learned not to answer the house phone when I'm talking on my cell. I attempted this feat this morning and found that I can't talk on both phones at the same time. I dialed a dermatologist on my cell and was attempting to get through the answering robot to talk to a human being when the house phone ring. Since the house phone was within reach of my left hand, I picked it up which distracted me from the buttons I needed to push to get through the robot to make an appointment with a human being. I had to ask the person on the house phone to call back. I don't know who he was and I probably don't care who he was. I find out who and if I care when or if the person calls back.


Everyday I learn
through test and difficulties,
prayer and meditation to practice faith.


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906301-War-Chest-Wednesday-What-am-I-learning-now