*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906798-The-quills-love-and-evil
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#906798 added March 14, 2017 at 9:24am
Restrictions: None
The quills, love and evil
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Define "consent".

noun: permission for something to happen or agreement to do something. Verb: give permission for something to happen.

This week it’s all about the Quill awards and voting! I rely on the expertise and know-how and the unbiased voting for all those categories of all the WdC members. I think it’s great we have the Oscars for writing at WdC once a year. It gives us all the opportunity to read and review other people’s work and qualify it as the best writing in 2016. We are a writer’s community and I rely heavily on its consent in these matters. But first I have to vote myself. I have till the end of this week to go through all that excellent work. A lot of work, but I love doing it. Looking forward to the big event!*Bigsmile*While voting I discovered I was nominated THREE times (instead of TWO). *Heart*



*Right*Prompt: How do you know you love someone or something? What are the signs, feelings, thoughts, according to you?(BC)

Loving something has everything to do with wanting to spend as much time with it as possible. I love Writing.com and I love my dog. Both are subjects I love being around, being involved with. With love, you feel alive, and there is a part that deals with you not being the most important thing in the equation, but the other party is.

Loving people is more difficult for me. I am not in love at the moment and have not been for quite a while. In fact I would not know how that felt right now, it’s been that long since. It’s an absorbing state of mind; it’s troublesome for me because I tend to lose myself in those strong feelings. They take over and my mind explodes. At the same time, it is very vivid and powerful and awesome. You feel alive and happy. So it’s dual. I love it and sometimes I hate it because it distracts me from functioning as I would like to. But at the same time, it’s the best feeling ever.

Really loving somebody is not something I experience right now, sadly to say. I didn’t find my true love as of yet and I am not sure I ever will. Finding your very soulmate in this life is doable but not for everybody.

*Right*What evil lurks in your heart? Describe it us as if you were mixing an alcoholic drink for someone to imbibe. Tell us not just how to mix it but how to drink, savor it and what the side effects are. Have fun.(BCoFs)

I am not sure there is evil lurking in my heart. I am not aware of it anyhow. I try to stay emotionally healthy and not be affected by darkness. I want to stay in the light. I prefer the good in others and myself. That doesn’t mean I am a real optimist because I am not. But I try to overcome cynicism or chagrin by living mostly in the moment and enjoy my life as much as I can.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906798-The-quills-love-and-evil