*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906872-Blog-portmanteau-and-spring
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#906872 added March 15, 2017 at 3:25am
Restrictions: None
Blog, portmanteau and spring
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Do you follow/subscribe to any professional/topical blogs, or any particularly interesting non-WDC blogs? Why or why not? Share a couple links if you'd like, and tell us about them and why you're interested in them.

Moyers and Company, a weekly newsletter with blogs on different subjects, but especially featuring America and Donald Trump.

I found on Moyers: Journalist Bill Moyers returns to PBS with "Moyers & Company," a weekly hour featuring conversations and debates with scholars, artists, activists, scientists, philosophers and newsmakers about issues that matter to Americans. Each episode features an essay by Moyers and regular political analyses by people Moyers has called on over the years to interpret life in America. In addition, BillMoyers.com will offer full streaming video, blogs and interactive features about topics discussed in the series.

I was searching for a blog on Trump after he got elected, to find out more and get information so I could form my own opinion. So I subscribed to the newsletter. It is a great source of information I like a lot.

Read for example: Blog   and Blog  



*Right*Prompt: Portmanteau or portmanteau word is a " linguistic blend of words" see Portmanteau   for more information including examples and the plurals of the word. Create one or more portmanteau or portmanteaux, write a definition of the new word and use it in a sentence, story, or poem.(BcoFs)

Flabbelicious. Flabbergasted and delicious. (informal). Delightful and astonishing tasteful.

When interacting with the new word I felt awake and invigorated. It was as if I had found a new friend and I sure was stupefied as to how I could have held on for so long without. I spoke it out loud, felt it on my tongue and tasted it and was experiencing the whole package. Flabbelicious. Flabbelicious. Yes! Yes!



*Right*Prompt: "I love spring anywhere but if I could choose, I would always greet it in a garden." How do you feel about this? (BC)

I am very much in love with Nature during spring. The greeting of snowdrop and daffodils! But I love them primarily outside where they have been planted in the public space since I don’t have a garden. Whenever I walk outside I enjoy the flowers.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906872-Blog-portmanteau-and-spring