*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907406-Spring--sleep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#907406 added March 23, 2017 at 6:37am
Restrictions: None
Spring & sleep
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
What are some of your favorite things about springtime?

I love everything about spring. It is my favorite time of the year. The weather is better and will be sunnier and brighter than during the past few months. The light and the warmth of the sun invigorate me and make me want to jump up and down with excitement. Yay, spring is here!

The cows will be released into the meadows again. It is such a nice view to see them jumping up and down after staying indoors for such a long time. I really feel their joy.
I think spring is about joy. It’s about the start of new beginnings, the start of new life, of new possibilities. It’s all about hope.



*Right*Prompt: "For I remember it is Easter Morn and life and love and peace are all new born." Let's write about Easter.(BC)

The celebration of Easter is religious, I come from a catholic background, and only important if you have kids. It’s about bunnies and eggs. Since I am neither religious nor a mother I don’t celebrate. Sorry. Perhaps I will eat an egg at Easter morning, but that’s about it.



*Right*Research indicates that you should end screen time well before bedtime for quality sleep. What is your take on this, do you believe it makes a difference or not? Do you actually do this or are you like me that falls asleep with my iPad at night?(BCoFs)

No, I am busy at my computer screen till the moment I go to bed. I know I should not do that because my brain will be too active when I fall asleep. I never have problems sleeping in, though; it’s only that I wake up at least two times during the night. I check WdC and the newsfeed and go to bed again. I always fall asleep immediately after that. Quality sleep for me is when I dream and wake up rested in the morning. That’s almost every morning.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907406-Spring--sleep