*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907549-Dream-interview-and-the-rock-whisperer
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#907549 added March 25, 2017 at 7:05am
Restrictions: None
Dream, interview and the rock whisperer
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Creation Saturday! Expand on or finish up a dream you've had. If you woke up before it was over, how do you think it ended? If this isn't something that has happened to you lately, come up with a sequel to a recent dream.

My dreams are concealed to me; they are too elusive to remember in the morning. Within seconds I forget all about them, it’s not even possible to write something down. Whenever I put the pen down on the paper the story is gone! And believe me, I’ve tried.

What I do remember are my so-called ‘genius dreams’. Dreams that are so powerful because everything inside the dream is set up in a perfect system. They are world building dreams. The pace or sequence of the images is really quick, everything is connected to everything and it feels like I am inside an existing world although the story is incomprehensible, to say the least. It’s all about a system in place, not about the actual story, since I forget that immediately. It’s all cerebral in nature, and I am aware of that inside the dream. That’s all I can say about those dreams, that’s all that’s left in my memory.

I dream this dream system frequently and sometimes I start a new dream sequel based upon an old one the following night. When that happens I am also aware of this inside my dream. I am the watcher of my dream inside my dream. I remember that I’ve been there before, yet I can’t remember what it is all about, though, pity.



*Right*Funny hat, crazy shoes, weird handbag, dazzling hair - I'm so ready for this interview! It's creation Saturday, you tell us....(BC)

I have been there in an actual interview years ago. I was all set up nicely and the interview itself went really well. I was going to get the job, the man told me at the end. That’s when he also said there was one minor thing to be considered: I had to change the way I dressed for that last talk about money and stuff with the CEO. The man said the CEO probably would not like my slightly punk appearance. And if I wanted the job I had to dress differently and wear a skirt. It was the end of the conversation. I stood up, looked him straight in the eye and thanked him for his time. I never looked back. I wasn’t sorry I left, although the job was extremely well paid and it was an interesting job for my career. But I wasn’t going to let my boss dictate me what to wear.

I’ve had several well-paid jobs in higher positions with a lot of freedom to act, including the freedom what to wear! But I had to feel comfortable in my clothes and wear my hair the way I liked it. Simple as that!



** Image ID #2116377 Unavailable **


This is my hairstyle in the eighties and nineties. I thought it was rather beautiful.(not a picture of me)

*Right*It's Creation Saturday write something about a Dinosaur Breeder or a Rock Whisperer. (BCoFs)

The Rock Whisperer approached the stone with care. He walked towards the rock, made a turn to the left, straight ahead, and to the right before he laid both hands on the hard surface. He ticked and tocked on the outer layers of the rock’s skin and sniffed a few times, to inhale the aroma of the big rock. Then he sat down, embraced the rock and was in trance for the rest of the hour.

As he stood up, his verdict was: this rock is sick, it’s got a cold. Let it be. Leave it alone!


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907549-Dream-interview-and-the-rock-whisperer