*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907722-Honored
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#907722 added March 27, 2017 at 2:18pm
Restrictions: None
Honored
Ah, Monday; a bit more peaceful day finally, and a very beautiful day on top of it. I worked some long hours over the weekend and will likely be doing so for the rest of the summer. Being down to one vehicle made it even more hectic and tiring, but hopefully I will get the repairs finished on my car tomorrow if the parts come in and I can get the damaged parts removed.

I did manage to squeeze in here for a short time yesterday before having to leave for work, and to my surprise I found one of my items listed in Newsfeed Highlights. Maybe it's just me, but I found this to be quite an honor; it really made me feel good. I also received some wonderful reviews on the item as well as one on a poem I had written recently. It made my day and was quite a pleasant way to exit WDC and head in to work.

Not much else to write about today, and Hannah, my dog, is talking to me from the living room. She just seen the neighbor go past walking her dog and is telling me, "Hey, look, he gets to go for a walk; it's sunny and nice out, take me for a walk too." So, knowing she isn't going to give me any peace until I take her outside to enjoy the beautiful day, I will take a break and go outside and throw her Frisbee for a while. I hope to get back in to WDC yet this afternoon.

© Copyright 2017 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907722-Honored