*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907814-Talk-Tuesday-To-Sleep-Perchance-to-Dream
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#907814 added March 28, 2017 at 9:03pm
Restrictions: None
Talk Tuesday: To Sleep Perchance to Dream
Tuesday, March 28, 2017

All right folks, unlike "Information Overload and "Rant on Clothes and various subject of Freedom, this isn't going to be a rant. The reason for this is I can't think anyway to rant about insomnia or any other type of sleep deprivation. Last night I slept really, really good. I didn't wake up until about 7:50 which is unusual for me because normally my sleep pattern is the sleep for an hour or so, wake up and then go back to sleep. This means that I normally get up anywhere from 4:00 to 5:00 AM. I think one reason I slept so good last night was the prescription allergy med I took last night.


The Talk Tuesday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
What do you do when you can't sleep?

To sleep
perchance to dream
is sometimes a distant memory;
an elusive lover
knocking at the door of sleep.


What do I do when I can't sleep? Prayer, reading the sacred scriptures or meditation. I don't like to ask the doctor for sleeping pills because they make me groggy the next day. I also don't like to take pain pills unless it's the pain keeping me awake. Usually other things besides pain keeps me awake. I think each individual has to determine what's keeping them awake because sometimes it's just an overactive mind or neighbors making weird loud noises. The neighbors can be taken care of by calling the police if the continue the noises after 10:00 PM. Fortunately, we don't have that problem at the moment. We've had it in the past and we may have it in the future, but right now most of my neighbors are quiet except perhaps on Friday or Saturday night. Weekend noises is to be expected and if they're too bad can be dealt with by putting cotton balls or ear plugs in your ears.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907814-Talk-Tuesday-To-Sleep-Perchance-to-Dream