*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908617-The-zoo
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#908617 added April 8, 2017 at 2:43am
Restrictions: None
The zoo
*Right*Prompt: April 8 is Zoo Lovers Day. Originally zoos were called "menagerie" and they've been around since 1500 B.C. Write a story or poem about a menagerie of some kind. (BCoFs)

When my parents were both alive we sometimes went to the zoo in their hometown. My last recollection of a visit was when I took my dog Benji with me years ago. This zoo was the only one in the country where you could take your dog with you inside. So I did. Everything went fine; we loved to watch all the different animals in their accommodation. But when we came to the brown bear my dog suddenly got scared of that big animal and started barking. The bear was looking through the glass at my dog, the dog was looking back and you could tell they weren’t going to be friends. So I left the bear cave in a hurry and waited with my dog outside for everybody to return. That was the only animal in the whole zoo my dog was scared off. This particular zoo housed 150 different animal species so there was a lot to see and enjoy. There are 21 zoos in the country. I only visited 7 of them in my lifetime.



*Right*Have fun with these 8 words, academy, grizzly, accommodation, evacuation, crawler, hollow, pimp, pickle. (BC)

When the grizzly went to the bear academy he loved the accommodation with its trees and hollow stems to play with. They pimped up the housing with an island surrounded by water for all the animals to visit. One day a crawler, a very large insect, got mixed up in the excitement and the bears got scared so they evacuated the building. The zookeeper kept the animals together while cleaning up and ate a pickle afterward.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908617-The-zoo