*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908568-My-dog--a-rattle
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#908568 added April 7, 2017 at 5:03am
Restrictions: None
My dog & a rattle
*Right*Tasteful features-- Think of the way you savor your food, how you take your time biting into it, chewing, tasting, and then swallowing. Apply something that gives you a similar feeling to a personal relationship (not biting) but how do savor that person. How does it feel to partake in their conversation and company?(BC)

I like chewing, biting and swallowing precious foods. I am a very oral person. I like the feel of my stomach being full. That’s the way I feel about my dog, satisfied and being full of love. It’s not a person, of course, I am very much aware of that but my dog Arie is the closest to my heart. I love to smell and savor his presence. Putting my face, eyes closed, onto his fur and swallowing everything there is to swallow: his uniqueness, his presence, his personality, him being my dog and a companion. I am still very much in love with that creature. He still makes me smile every day!



*Right*Make a list of ten things that make a rattling sound. Pick one from your list that could be similar sound to something dangerous. How is this item potentially dangerous? Here's your opportunity to scare us all.(BC)

Rattle snake, smoke alarm, baby rattler, cutlery when falling down, an old car. That’s as far as I can come up with a list.
I would pick the smoke alarm’s high pitching sound. It scares my dog when he hears it. Yesterday we were at my father’s widow’s house. Her alarm in the garage was out of order, probably the battery and that sound was audible every few seconds. My dog instantly changed his mood and he was very scared. It is an unsettling sound, which is what it’s meant for.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908568-My-dog--a-rattle