*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908633-Menagerie
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#908633 added April 8, 2017 at 3:08pm
Restrictions: None
Menagerie
Saturday, April 8, 2017

It's been a difficult and depressing morning. The problems started after I finished and posted the last entry. I'm depressed. I want to cry, but that won't do any good so I'll write instead. I got my SNAP request mailed off today. I'm sure my case worker will call me for some more information because she always does. It's mailed off so there isn't any use of me worrying about that now. Especially since I have more important things to deal with in the meantime. Yesterday I mailed the ballot for the election for the Local Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Greater Las Vegas. I may not be able to go to the election, but the ballot was mailed off and it should get to the Baha'i Center this coming week.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1605
April 8 is Zoo Lovers Day. Originally zoos were called "menagerie" and they've been around since 1500 B.C. Write a story or poem about a menagerie of some kind.

Modern zoos are more then just a collection of animals on display.
Animals are the main attractions, but they are shown in close to their natural habitats.
Now days zoos are educational experiences showing wild beauty to people in cities.
Also zoos help in the conversation effort of endangered species.
Gone (for the most part) are the day when wild creatures languished behind iron bars.
Everyday people visit zoos to become educated in animal conversation.
Responsible management of Earth's wild resources (both flora and fauna) is
Important to taking care of Mother Earth and combating Global Warming.
Each person has a responsibility to take care of both the plants and the animals on Earth.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908633-Menagerie