*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908757-Blogging
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#908757 added April 10, 2017 at 4:18am
Restrictions: None
Blogging
The heart and soul of blogging is the individual and/or the group of individuals opining on the fly and responding post-haste to one and all. Michael Conniff (BCoFs)

I agree with this quote. I love this about blogging: the opining on the fly. Usually, I read the prompts in the early morning with a strong cup of coffee and I think about it for a few minutes before writing. I use the blogging as a good wake-me-up; it’s lovely to start the day this way.

I love blogging although I am not very good at it. I think there is a difference between good blogging and merely answering the prompts. I do the latter. Therefore my blog entries are always short. I still am in the learning process.

Having said that, I sort of like it that my blogs are short. I fantasize about readers and I think of them as people with not much time and lots of things to do. Therefore writing short blogs give me the best guarantee they will have those few minutes to read it. Perhaps if I write longer it’s too much and they stop reading altogether. I wouldn’t want to lose my readers.

I need the prompts to start blogging as well. It’s difficult for me to come up with a subject and I don’t always know what to write about. To challenge this I have come up with a new blog of columns to write a column a day for hundred days as part of the Give it a 100 challenge "Invalid Item . It’s so much more difficult to create something out of the blue but I am trying to do that as well.

So, here I am with a few personal blogs, a few poetry blogs and every day the opportunity to write. It’s awesome and I am very fortunate. I should make more time to react to other people’s blog, though!

But my Muse is challenged every day and blogging benefits my writing.



© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908757-Blogging