*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909437-Space-salad--Dream-time
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#909437 added April 19, 2017 at 6:46am
Restrictions: None
Space salad & Dream-time
*Right*Prompt: Space Salad. NASA has sent a plant growth experiment to the International Space Station. Use Space Salad as the title and write a story or a poem about Space Salad.(BCoFs)

Space Salad
When opening
my fridge…
It is indeed
growing!



*Right*Prompt: "When the past becomes the future. Time becomes a dream. Welcome to the dawn." Lyrics from a Prince Song The Dawn. Write anything you want about this.(BC)

“How are we to know that the mind has become concentrated? Because the idea of time will vanish. The more time passes unnoticed the more concentrated we are…. All time will have the tendency to come and stand in the one present. So the definition is given, when the past and present come and stand in one, the mind is said to be concentrated.” – Vivekananda.

Dream-time is a concept borrowed from the Aboriginals to understand the time of their ancestors. I also have seen it used in dream interpretation. There is a group of people who believe that our knowledge of the world and indeed our very existence is but a mere dream. We play a part in that illusion we call the wake state. I find that an interesting thought.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909437-Space-salad--Dream-time