*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909628-Pandas-and-potion
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#909628 added April 22, 2017 at 3:38am
Restrictions: None
Pandas and potion
*Right*Prompt: April 22 is Earth Day. Pick out something you like about the Earth and write a poem, story, or article about it.(BCoFs)

Two giant panda’s arrived last week in The Netherlands. Wu Wen and Xing Ya came from a zoo in China and they will stay here for 15 years. It took the zookeeper fifteen years of negotiations before they could come to their newly build Panda House in Rhenen. They come with a price, though. They cost two million dollars a year which the Chinese government will use for research. The initial costs were 7 million dollars. Wu Wen (beautiful and powerful cloud) and Xing Ya (elegant star) will stay indoors in quarantine for a few weeks before they are shown outside to the public. That way their caretakers can do research on their physical and mental state, their condition, illnesses and so forth. With only 2060 animals living in the wild, it is very important to save these giant pandas from extinction. They must eat from 26 to 84 pounds of bamboo every day.

On Earthday I like to remember the difficulties people face to ensure that species are kept alive.



*Right*Toiling and bubbling... something in a cauldron that you are preparing for someone else, what is it? Poison or a love potion? Perhaps a Frankenstein of your very own design. It doesn't need to be liquid or even physical but produce something by way of this mysterious art in your blog entry today.(BC)



This potion is for all of us writers who lack a little confidence for the day. A few drops will guarantee confidence that will last a week. Wow, I wished it was that easy.

The ingredients are easy to come by. Go to your local grocery shop and ask for the wizard in the back, every shop has one although not many people know this. For fewer than 5 bucks you can purchase these items. Be careful when leaving the shop though, spies are in place to undermine your intentions. Run home and follow the video. It will be worth your while.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909628-Pandas-and-potion